The 3 Willows Cottage is 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom accommodation available for exclusive, self-contained use and is located on site at our vineyard. Perfect for romantic or foodie getaways. A charming and cosy 1930's Tasmanian Craft Cottage, renovated for modern comforts with heated main bathroom floor, large soaking bath, ensuite, ducted heating and cooling, newly installed combustion wood heater, lounge room, dining room, renovated kitchen, off street parking, large north facing entertainer's deck with bbq, free wifi & netflix.
The Cottage can accommodate up to 4 guests. Minimum 2 nights.
Standard rate for 2 or more nights:
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom $300 per night for a couple
Additional bedroom is charged at $50 per person when booking
Please note: There are 2 beds in total: 2 king beds - a maximum of 4 people can stay
- Master bedroom - king sized bed with linen, blankets, doona, extra pillows and an electric blanket in case it’s chilly (with turbo heat button)
- Bedroom 2 - king sized bed with linen, blankets, doona, extra pillows and electric blanket (with turbo heat button)
- Main Bathroom with large bath, shower, toilet, vanity, Appelles toiletries, & heated floor
- Ensuite bathroom (off bedroom 2) toilet, shower, vanity & Appelles toiletries
- Kitchen: microwave, oven, cooktop, toaster, kettle, fridge, dishwasher and crockery, ovenware, saucepans, glasses and cutlery
- Tea & coffee provisions: coffee pod machine, Selection of Art of Tea loose leaf tea, milk, oil, sugar, vinegar, salt & pepper, housemade gourmet almond and chocolate biscuits (GF, low GI)
- Tasmanian gourmet continental breakfast - homemade muesli, Tamar Valley yoghurt, local fruit, bread, Tasmanian Gourmet Sauce jam selection, Meander Valley cultured butter, Tasmanian apple juice
- Lounge room with modular lounge and arm chairs with combustion fire & smart TV (Netflix, Foxtel Sports & entertainment & digital channels).
- Dining room
- Wifi throughout
- North facing entertainers’ Deck
- Outdoor chairs and table for enjoying a glass of wine, cup of tea, reading a book, or a meal
- Selection of 3 Willows Vineyard Wines available for purchase in cellar door
- Complimentary tasting in Cellar Door during opening hours (Check website for opening hours)
- 4 minutes drive to Deloraine (cafes, Woolworths, Post Office, pubs, arts & craft stores), near to Cradle Mountain, Devonport, Launceston, the Cradle to Coast Tasting Trail https://www.cradletocoasttastingtrail.com.au
Providore Pantry Package available on request $100