We came for a visit and never wanted to leave! Now we welcome guests in our spacious and beautifully appointed Tasmanian vineyard accommodation.
ADD A FLOORPLAN PERHAPS ??
We’ve furnished it with all the creature comforts we like to find ourselves:
- Top quality king-size mattress and European bed linen
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Natural Australian personal care products
- Kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, small fridge, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Weber barbecue on the sheltered front deck
- Spacious, sun-filled lounge-room
- Indoor dining area
- Free wifi
- Smart TV and Netflix
- Wood-burner for cosy Tasmanian evenings
- Rustic fire-pit for toasted marshmallows
Evenings are best spent sitting back on the undercover deck, overlooking the dam and listening to the frogs’ chorus and breezes rustling the vines.
Did we mention it’s idyllic?
Taste, Tour and Explore
3 Willows Vineyard is at the heart of the Cradle Coast region in northern Tasmania with places to explore in every direction, from scenic historic townships to truffle farms, chocolate and artisan cheese factories. We highly recommend exploring the Cradle to Coast Tasting Trail. Cradle Mountain and the Tasmanian wilderness are an easy drive away, and the ‘short walks capital’ of Meander Valley is on our doorstep.